"I've worked with Mockenhaupt Benefits Group since the late 1980's... From the beginning, I recognized that they're very professional, very good at educating novices to the pension field and also that they are very good at getting back to clients in regard to questions on pension issuesĄI can't say enough about Mockenhaupt and the people I've dealt with over the years. I've found them all to be top notch professionals - hopefully, we'll continue our working relationship for years to come."
- Tom Rockovich, Executive Director of the Butler Area Sewer Authority
Actuarial & Consulting Services
At Mockenhaupt Benefits Group, you get more than a certified actuarial report in the mail every year or two. Each client is serviced by a consultant with many years of experience and one who's worked with hundreds of municipal plans.
Since we've been in the industry for over 40 years, we're aware of even the most minute Pennsylvania statues and regulations applicable to the majority of plansĄand, we pass that knowledge on to you. Our clients can call on us to answer questions and receive a timely, complete and accurate response.
As a client, you'll receive regular visits from your consultant to meet with you, your officials, employees and the governing board. We'll take complex processes and provide succinct, clear interpretations enabling you to make informed decisions regarding your plans when necessary.
We'll also keep you informed of important legislative issues and court decisions that could affect your plans or budgets. And, we try to anticipate issues that may arise during state audits or contract negotiations and offer suggestions that could expedite, simplify or improve your processes. As a client, you'll also receive periodic newsletters and bulletins containing timely articles on information you need.
By working with us, you'll save time, money and reduce stress.
Our services follow:
- Actuarial Valuations (Defined Benefit Plans)
- Allocation Reports (Defined Contribution Plans)
- Compliance and Reporting
- State Audit Assistance and Response to Findings
- Pension Plan Cost Studies
- Pension Consulting
- Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Actuarial Valuations (GASB 45)
- Retiree Medical Cost Studies
- Employee Benefit Statements
- Retirement Benefit and Contribution Refund Calculations
- Plan Document Services
- Summary Plan Description Booklets
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board Services
- Periodic Newsletters